This is a post-exercise version of my Gluten Free Spinach Bread, so hopefully it is so familiar to you that you barely need the recipe! Delicious as a meal with eggs and avocado and just as nice on its own, warmed with a touch of butter of course! As always, please visit My Kitchen for substitution information.
Ingredients (Makes 12 slices)
- 2½ cups hazelnut flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup sweet potato, peeled and grated
- 4 eggs, free range
- ¼ cup cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder. Add sweet potato.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs.
- Add the eggs, oil, rice malt syrup and ACV and mix thoroughly.
- Scoop into a greased bread tin and bake for 30 minutes or until it passes a skewer test.
- Cool, slice into 12 serves and store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!
Image by Sarah Craven Photography.