I always say the difference between a good and great recipe can be as simple as the dressing and this Almond Butter Dressing sure does prove this point. You never need to get stuck with the poor-quality ingredients found in nearly every store-bought option.
Ready in minutes and full of healthy fats and antioxidants including vitamin C and E, need I say more?
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon water
- Place all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Whisk in a little extra water if a runnier dressing is required.
- Store any remaining dressing in the fridge for 5 days.
You can find this recipe along with over 150 others in my new book Low Carb Healthy Fat Nutrition. You can get your hands on a copy here.