Our Berry Coconut Crepe has been a real hit for a weekend breakfast – it’s a little treat but still full of all the good stuff. Want more like this? Pick up your copy of our LCHF 7-Day Meal Plan here. Enjoy.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 3 eggs, free range
- A dash coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour, sifted
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 sprinkle flaked almonds
- 1 tablespoon coconut yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon rice malt syrup
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut flour and milk. The mixture should be thick, but pourable.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and melt a small amount of coconut oil in the pan.
- Pour mixture onto pan, cook until lightly brown and solid enough to flip. Carefully flip with the aid of a spatula and cook for another minute or so.
- Add to your plate, top with fillings and serve.