Australian NaturalCare is Australia’s leading direct supplier of vitamins and supplements online. Australian NaturalCare manufactures all of its vitamins right here in Australia and has been in operation for more than 25 years, providing quality and confidence to support over 500,000 individual health regimes. We’ve used a number of their superfoods to create a gluten free, lower carbohydrate and warming porridge, perfect for cold mornings!
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 2 tablespoons linseed, sunflower seeds and almonds (LSA)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- To a small saucepan add LSA, coconut milk, chia, cinnamon, vanilla, coconut flakes, almond butter, maca and salt. Bring to the boil and simmer until porridge thickens, stirring throughout.
- Remove from the heat and stir through blueberries.
- To serve, top with coconut yoghurt and cacao nibs.
Recipe developed with the assistance of Min Benstead, Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and Recipe Creator for TNN. Learn more in Meet Min here.