Who doesn’t love a burger? This is a great LCHF version that everyone will enjoy, and it will be on your plate in 10 minutes. Fast food at its finest.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 4 Portobello mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 75g goat’s feta
- 2 rashers pasture-raised bacon, grilled
- 2 eggs, free range, fried
- ½ tomato, sliced
- 1 avocado, smashed
- 1 beetroot, grated
- ½ carrot, grated
- 1 handful of rocket
- Place all mushrooms on a baking tray.
- Top two with thyme and goat’s cheese. Cook for 3 minutes or until the goat’s cheese starts to melt.
- Remove the mushrooms from the oven and top with bacon, egg, tomato, smashed avocado, beetroot, carrot and rocket.
- Season well and top with another mushroom to serve.
Want more recipes like this?
The Real Food Athlete
Nutrition for performance, recovery, fat adaptation and athletic longevity.
Includes over 75 nutrient dense and delicious recipes, even an athlete who “doesn’t cook” can make!