If this doesn’t brighten up your week then I don’t know what will. We have created this incredible Refined Sugar Free Rocky Road using our Fluffy Gut Healing Marshmallows and it sure is a hit. Gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free, you can’t go wrong!
- ½ cup cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- ½ teaspoon organic vanilla essence
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup Fluffy Gut Healing Marshmallows, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup cashews, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup almonds, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup goji berries
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Line a small baking tray (or bread tin) with baking paper and set aside.
- Melt coconut oil and place in a large bowl with almond butter, rice malt syrup, vanilla, cacao powder and salt.
- Use a whisk to stir well until mixture is smooth and creamy, set aside to cool to room temperature. This will ensure your marshmallows don’t melt when combined.
- Scatter marshmallows, cashews, almonds and goji berries onto baking tray.
- Pour over chocolate mixture and place in the freezer to set for 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
- Slice or break into desired pieces, store in an airtight container and place back in the freezer for next time!
If you’re someone who suffers from allergies, the Free from + Allergy (FFA) has created a large community that connects Australians to feel empowered and provides the right tools including a free virtual expo launching this 25-26 September. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, feel free to sign up here.
Recipe developed and image shot by Elyse Lagos, TNN Practice Manager, Recipe Developer & Food Photographer. Learn more about Elyse here.