This recipe is one of my favourite ways to stay warm and support my immune system in the cooler months. Many of you feel like you’re getting knocked around this Winter in Australia – a consequence we predicted after the last 2+ years. I hope this helps you return to optimal health. Nature has most solutions, with garlic and Manuka honey just two of many. Enjoy.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and cut in half
- 1 teaspoon Manuka honey (400+ MGO)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced + slices to serve
- Bring water to boil in a small pot and add garlic.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add honey and lemon juice.
- Stir to combine, strain liquid and serve with a lemon wedge.
Recipe developed by Head Honcho Steph Lowe and image shot by Elyse Lagos, TNN Practice Manager, Recipe Developer & Food Photographer. Learn more about Steph & Elyse here.