You’ll never believe these are gluten free, refined sugar free, dairy free, vegan AND nut free. The perfect sweet treat and they are great for school lunchboxes. You’re welcome.
Ingredients (Serves 8+)
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- 8 dates (omit for fructose free)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup rice malt syrup
- ¼ cup cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Cacao or dessicated coconut, for topping
- Blend seeds, coconut, dates, cacao and sea salt.
- Transfer into a bowl and add rice malt syrup and coconut oil. Combine well.
- Add cacao nibs and chia seeds and stir well.
- Spoon into a lined bread tin and pack well with the back of a spoon or extra baking paper. Sprinkle with cacao or coconut.
- Chill in the fridge before slicing and serving. For portion control, I recommend cutting into bite sized pieces. Good luck!
Image by Sarah Craven Photography.