Next in line is the Gold Coast, where we land over the Gold Coast Marathon weekend to teach you the benefits of real food, efficient exercise and metabolic health.
In this 90-minute interactive seminar, you will learn:
- Why we’re turning the food pyramid upside down;
- Why calorie counting sucks and why you never need to eat another low fat product again;
- How to move efficiently, whether it be to begin exercising or PB in an endurance event;
- Why data can help you burn fat, avoid injuries, prevent overtraining, correct hormonal imbalances and avoid adrenal fatigue;
- Why metabolic health is the answer to all of your health and wellness goals;
- How to manage or even reverse your chronic disease with real food.
When: Saturday July 2nd, 2016
Location: Southport Community Centre (Meeting Room G4) – 6 Lawson Street Southport, Gold Coast, QLD 4215
This event is suitable for everyone from the couch, to Ironman and beyond. Learn how simple it is to eat and exercise well, to look after your health not only today, but tomorrow.
Bookings are just $25 – please secure your place here: http://bit.ly/28OlfTz