Free range eggs, nut milk, coconut flour, psyllium husks, spinach and whatever additional vegies you like. So simple and delicious. The perfect high protein and antioxidant rich meal. Ideal for breakfast, lunch or dinner in my book.
- 3 eggs
- 1 splash coconut milk, or your favourite nut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons psyllium husks
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Whisk eggs and milk together well.
- Add sifted coconut flour and psyllium and whisk until smooth.
- Finely chop or blend spinach and combine well. Your mixture should be thicker than an omelette, but still quite runny and very pourable.
- Heat coconut oil in a large pan and cook mixture until a crepe forms and the underside is golden brown.
- Lay your choice of filling down one half of the crepe. Featured is raw broccolini, pumpkin and a sprinkle of feta.
- Use an egg flip or wide spatula and carefully fold in half. Leave on the heat for another minute or so. Serve and enjoy.