We’ve been discussing at the length how to navigate low iron and I’m so excited to share with you my masterclass ‘Understanding Low Iron – Root Cause, Pregnancy & the Iron-Thyroid Connection’.
As part of our community here at TNN, you have exclusive access to the masterclass before it is released via social media next month.
I hope you will join me on July 18th and learn:
- Iron physiology and why Ferro-grad C & Maltofer are not the answer;
- The roles of key co-factors including B12, vitamin A and copper;
- How to address the root cause of your low iron, whether it be the gut, nutrient deficiencies, heavy menstrual bleeding (HMB) or more;
- All about HMB and how to avoid a hormonal IUD (hint: the Mirena does not address the root cause);
- How to understand iron physiology in pregnancy and truly understand the role of iron infusions;
- The relevance of the iron-thyroid connection and connecting the big picture.
It is possible to avoid iron supplements and their associated symptoms of gastrointestinal distress (including constipation).
It is possible to avoid an iron infusion.
It is possible to address your historical issues once and for all.
Will you join me for this deep dive into iron – root cause, pregnancy and the iron-thyroid connection? My team and I are here to guide you every step of the way to optimal health.