You know how much I love cashew butter – so much so that I didn’t think a nut butter could top it. But Melrose Health have hit the jackpot with their Coconut Cashew Butter. I whipped up this Salted Coco-Cashew Chocolate in minutes and encourage you to do the same. You won’t regret it.
Ingredients (Serves 8-10)
- ½ cup Melrose Health Coconut Cashew Butter
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 4 tablespoons cold pressed extra-virgin coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons monk fruit sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sea salt flakes or coarse sea salt
- Extra coconut oil, for greasing
- Combine coconut cashew butter, cacao coconut oil, sweetener and vanilla extract in a small saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat and whisk with a fork until smooth.
- Grease a narrow silicon bread pan with coconut oil.
- Pour directly into prepared tin and use a spatula to ensure there is no wastage.
- Sprinkle with salt and set in the fridge for 2 hours before slicing. Store in the freezer to remove temptation.