Hot chips with chicken salt….a naughty throwback to days long gone before we knew just how nasty food flavourings really are. Thankfully Broth of Life have come to the rescue with a chicken salt which will not disappoint tastebuds.
Simply made with Himalayan pink salt combined with nutrient dense dehydrated chicken bone broth to form traditional tasting chicken salt.
- Tastes like traditional chicken salt with the benefits of bone broth.
- A sneaky way to incorporate more broth into you diet.
- Perfect as a seasoning on chicken and roasted vegetables such as sweet potato, potato and carrots.
- No chemicals, preservatives, additives or MSG.
- Himalayan pink salt
- Dehydrated chicken broth (filtered water, organic free range chicken bones, organic celery, organic carrot, organic onion, organic garlic, Himalayan rock salt, organic pepper, organic apple cider vinegar)
Here at TNN we are big fans of roasted sweet potato chips. We wasted no time in slicing a sweet potato into chips, tossing in melted coconut oil and chicken salt and roasting in the oven. The result? The most delicious sweet potato chips we’ve ever had!
The chicken salt was also a winner as a seasoning on grilled chicken and tossed through a tray of roast vegetables. Tasting just like traditional chicken salt, but without the nasty preservatives and additives. What’s not to love?