The perfect way to enjoy pasta without the refined glutenous carbohydrates.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 tablespoon cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 500g grass fed beef mince
- 400g canned diced tomatoes (100% tomatoes)
- 1 sachet tomato paste (no salt added)
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 4 zucchinis
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon organic grass fed butter
- Grated cheese, optional
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a large pan and lightly brown garlic.
- Add mince and brown lightly, stirring throughout.
- Add tomatoes and tomato paste, chilli flakes, salt and pepper. Simmer until most of liquid has evaporated. Set aside.
- Grate 1 zucchini and carrot and stir through mince mixture.
- Sprialise remaining zucchini and saute in butter.
- Serve zucchini in a bowl, top with bolognese and cheese (if using) and enjoy.